Minimo were delighted to be asked to produce a set of bespoke furniture for a prestigious Moscow penthouse designed by one of the world's leading interior designers.
We helped develop the designs from a brief and specification to provide:
- Bespoke walnut wardrobe with leather covering and antique bronze trim
- Dressing room lined in Andrew Muirhead Metallic Oyster leather
- Media/AV cabinet finished in black high gloss with cast handles and feet by Geoff Collier
- Bathroom vanity unit and mirrors
- Silk paper lined cabinets for the study
The project was featured in Salon, the prominent Russian interiors publication.
Date posted. 10th January 2011.